October 9, 2016
Evangelist Paul Schwanke
Sunday at 9:30, 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM
Monday through Wednesday at 7:00PM
2016 Fall Campaign for Evangelism and Revival
A Spiritual Urgency!
One week from today starts our Fall Campaign for Evangelism / Revival. It will be a God-sent occasion for every member of NTBC to be capable of meeting the challenges and difficulties of these last days. Revival-experienced Evangelist Paul Schwanke will effectively preach God’s Word in the power of the Holy Spirit. Surely every born-again-Bible-believer would take the opportunity to enjoy God’s blessing and manifested presence during those four days. Unsaved family, neighbors, and friends could come to know the Lord! Our Church family will be revived spiritually! As your Pastor, I praise our Saviour for those who will interrupt routines and schedules, making October 16-19 at our Church facility a vital priority!
“What Is revival?”
Perhaps the best definition of revival is found in one Bible verse: Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD (Lamentations of Jeremiah 3:40).
- Self-examination: let us search our ways (being honest about our spiritual condition).
- Self-confrontation: let us try (test) our ways (see our life-style as God judges it).
- Self-extermination: let us turn again to the Lord. (getting real about the renewal of practical godliness / righteousness). See John 3:30.
“Six ways to prepare for a personal revival.”
- Be praying this biblical appeal: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting (Psa. 139:23-24).
- Be totally honest about your spiritual condition before Holy God (Isa 6:1-10).
- Be agreeing with God about any sin, confessing that sin, then promising God you will forsake that sin (2 Chr. 7:14).
- Be spending more quality time praising God (Psalms 150).
- Be in God’s House in every service to be under the preaching and teaching of God’s Word. (Heb. 10:25).
- Be obeying God’s Word …be a doer, not a hearer only (Jam 1:23-25).
Anticipating the Return of the King in 2016
(Jesus said) “Surely I come quickly.”
(John said) Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. (Rev. 22:20)
Ladies’ Fellowship and Bible Study
Thursdays from 9:30 to 11:00 AM
All ladies are welcome including visitors.
Harvesters’ Potluck Luncheon
Tuesday, October 11 at 11:30 AM
For those 55 and older / Visitors welcome!
Tonight at SIX
Gospel Music! … and always, A Message from God’s Word!
It’s scriptural for Bible-believers to assemble in God’s House! (Heb. 10:25)
And … it’s also scriptural to assemble Sunday nights! (John 20:19)
Wednesday Night at SIX-THIRTY
AWANA … Jr High … Varsity (note early time)
Bible Instruction / Activities
Wednesday Night at SEVEN
Adults … Always a Timely, Edifying Message from God’s Word!
Thursday at NINE-THIRTY AM
Women’s Fellowship and Bible Study
Friday Night at SEVEN
“RU” … Addictions / Discipleship
Saturday Morning at NINE-THIRTY
Outreach / Canvassing … Door-to-Door … in every house (Acts 5:42)
Our goal is to reach for Christ every household in our area of Tucson.
Election of Deacons and Trustees
Sunday, October 30th at 6:00 PM
5th Sunday Fellowship
Sunday, October 30th after
the 6:00 PM Service
RU Meets Fridays at 7 PM – Everyone is welcome.
After each service we make available to families in need a bag of non-perishable groceries (limited to one bag per month). To help us keep our pantry stocked we welcome you to bring in non-perishable items such as canned goods (soups, chili, sauces, meats, vegetables, etc.), boxes of cereal, pasta, rice, beans, etc. Please bring your items to the front foyer and let an usher know. Richard and Judy Sabin oversee this ministry.
NEW TESTAMENT BAPTIST CHURCH
FOR 57 YEARS … PREACHING the BIBLE
… the WHOLE BIBLE
… and NOTHING but the BIBLE!
NEW TESTAMENT BAPTIST CHURCH
2855 N. Craycroft Rd. Tucson, AZ 85712
Church Office Phone: 327-5938
Dr. J. C. Joiner, Pastor
Rev. Carroll Frankland, Assoc. Pastor
Jamie Frankland, Children / Activities Coordinator
Jacque Joiner, Ladies Ministries
Ron Cox, RU (Ph. 248-5216)
Sunday Services at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, & 6 PM
Wednesday Services at 7 PM
(AWANA & Youth Ministries at 6:30 PM)
Ladies Bible Study and Fellowship: Thursdays at 9:30 AM
RU: Fridays at 7 PM
Visitation: Saturdays at 9:30 AM
After each service, audio is available
on our web site: