“Today, June 14th is “National Flag Day.”
… Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(2 Cor. 3:17)
On Flag Day American Patriots display and pay homage to our country’s Flag. On June 14, 1777, the Marine Committee of the Continental Congress adopted a resolution, which gave birth to our national Flag. The resolution read: “Resolved that the Flag of the United States be made of 13 stripes, alternate red and white, that the union be 13 stars, white in a blue field, representing a new constellation.” Our flag flies over national buildings, which, at our Nation’s founding, was predicated on the premise that the federal government be concerned with how it can preserve and protect freedom and liberty for the citizenry. The founding fathers never intended the government to be a welfare state for its citizens. Pray for local, state, and national elections that God will give us leaders with biblical convictions about good and evil, and then, the courage to stand strong in the battle against secular humanism.
If you forgot to proudly fly the
“Star and Stripes” this morning …
Hoist it high when you get Home after Church!
Pray for the Senior Varsity Youth Camp
Monday, June 12 through Friday, June 19
Campers & Counselors:
Tomorrow: Be at the Church no later than 8:30 AM
Every Wednesday night at 6:30 PM through the summer
Singing, crafts, games, skits, Bible lesson, snacks and more!
Round up some friends and neighbors.
- June 15-19 – Senior Camp / July 6-10 – Junior Camp
- June 21 – Father’s Day – Fathers, we are looking for you to be here next Sunday as we honor Fathers. We will have a special gift for all Dads. If your father doesn’t come to our church please invite him to come.
- Tuesday, June 23 at 5 PM – Memorial Service for Kathleen Susan Lein
- Saturday, June 27 at 7:00 AM – Men’s Prayer Breakfast
- Sunday, June 28 – Evangelist Paul Schwanke
- Sunday, July 5th – Fellowship after PM Service – Ice Cream
THE NEXT STEP
- Study through the Fruits of the Spirit.
- Find fellowship with other growing believers.
- Strengthen and revive your walk with God.
- Develop a personal, dynamic, love relationship with Christ.
MEETS FRIDAY EVENINGS AT 7:00 PM IN THE RU CLASSROOM.
NTBC Theme for 2015
“Keep Faith Pristine In Twenty Fifteen”
‘Keep Faith Pristine in Twenty Fifteen’ is based on 2 Timothy 4:7 – I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.
“To keep the faith” is to claim the promises in God’s Word and apply them to my particular problems. “To keep the faith” is confidence in God’s faithfulness to me in an uncertain world, on an uncharted course, through an unknown future.
NEW TESTAMENT BAPTIST CHURCH
FOR 56 YEARS …
PREACHING the BIBLE
… the WHOLE BIBLE
… and NOTHING but the BIBLE!
NEW TESTAMENT BAPTIST CHURCH
2855 N. Craycroft Rd. Tucson, AZ 85712
Church Office Phone: 327-5938
Dr. J. C. Joiner, Pastor
Rev. Carroll Frankland, Assoc. Pastor
Jamie Frankland, Children / Activities Coordinator
Jacque Joiner, Ladies Ministries
Ron Cox, Reformers Unanimous (Ph. 248-5216)
Sunday Services at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, & 6 PM
Wednesday Services at 7 PM
(VBS & Youth Ministries at 6:30 PM)
Reformer Unanimous: Fridays at 7 PM
Visitation: Saturdays at 9:30 AM
After each service, audio is available
on our web site: