January 27, 2016
AWANA Parade of Flags Tonight at 7 PM
Our AWANA kids and young people are going to be carrying our flags tonight in a Parade of Flags. Each flag represents a country where we support a missionary. Let’s start out our Missions Conference with a big attendance tonight. God wants to bless you and this church. If you will be in your place, then you will be blessed as you hear from our missionaries and hear God’s message from His Word.
The missions conference is the highlight of our year. You won’t want to miss a single service. Make this a special time for you and your family.
Missions Conference Schedule:
- Wednesday through Friday Evenings at 7:00 PM
- Missionary presentations and preaching
- Special music by Mark Gray
- Saturday at 7:00 AM – Free Men’s Breakfast with missionaries
- Saturday at 11:30 AM – Free Ladies Luncheon with missionaries (Sign Up)
- Sunday at 9:30 AM – Missionaries in all classes
- Sunday at 10:30 AM – Parade of Flags – Faith Promise Sunday
- Sunday at 6:00 PM – Concert with Mark Gray
Our guests include Don & Pat Smith, John & Pam Quinlin (Philippines), Ed & Joyce Butler (Philippines), and Mark & Mary Gray.