New Year’s DAY
Sunday, January 1, 10:30 AM
(One Service Only)
Hopefully you will have enjoyed this Christmas with family and friends. However, there’s a spiritual imperative for us to be assembled in a local Church as a Bible-believing family, starting the New Year of 2017 in the House of God (Heb. 10:25). Our Saviour loves this Church (Eph. 5:25), and so should you! And, He promised to be here when we assemble (Matt. 18:20).
2 0 1 7 THEME
… and having done all, to STAND. (Eph 6:13)
Here We “STAND” As A Baptist Church
(A Reaffirmation of our Doctrinal Convictions)
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God, and that God has preserved it for English-speaking people in the King James Version.
- We believe that there is one God, the source, the support and end of all things, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning blood and His vicarious death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to Heaven, and His personal, pre-millennial return for His saints.
- We believe in the deity and personal ministry of the Holy Spirit, that He convicts and regenerates sinners, that He indwells, seals, instructs, comforts, reproves, guides, fills, controls Bible believers.
- We believe that each person is absolutely depraved, a sinner by nature and choice, and thus estranged from God, totally lost and in need of the convicting and regenerating power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God offered to every person and is received by each upon repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the reality of Satan; in his power and wiles in the kingdom of this world; in his judgment at the cross and his eternal banishment to Hell and the Lake of Fire.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved unto life eternal and the unsaved unto judgment and eternal damnation. As described in Scripture, we believe that both Heaven and Hell are literal.
- We believe in the local Church of scripturally baptized believers as the visible body of Christ who come together regularly in united effort to fulfill the command of the Great Commission and to practice New Testament principles of living without compromise.
- We believe God commands us to effectively minister to God’s people.
- We believe in the fellowship of Churches and Pastors of like faith and order for the expressed purpose of home and foreign missions and ministry training in Bible colleges.
- We believe and practice both personal and ecclesiastical separation based on the Word of God. We do not support any organized unity sought by ecumenical organizations that compromise our stated beliefs and practices.
- We believe God has called us to lovingly seek the lost with the Gospel.
NO Regular Service Tonight
Having a unified service this morning, we are still in the holiday mode wanting you to enjoy more time with family and friends. Besides the missions conference and revivals, we have had 200+ regular services every year for almost six decades. Please don’t be an absentee for the remainder of any scheduled services during this year unless providentially hindered. If you have not been in the habit of being here for the midweek teaching of God’s Word, I’m encouraging a fittingly start this Wednesday for Christian growth in 2017.
A Challenge to Read through the Bible in 2017
Bible reading schedules are available at the back table.
January 25-29 – Missions Conference
February 5-8 – Kent York – Next Step
March 9-11 – Men’s Advance
March 12-17 – Revival Services – Mike Pelletier
RU Meets Fridays at 7 PM / Sundays at 9:30 AM – Everyone is welcome.
We especially need a van driver for Friday nights.
We also need a Kidz club teacher.
After each service, we make available to families in need a bag of non-perishable groceries (limited to one bag per month). To help us keep our pantry stocked we welcome you to bring in non-perishable items such as canned goods (soups, chili, sauces, meats, vegetables, etc.), boxes of cereal, pasta, rice, beans, etc. Please bring your items to the front foyer and let an usher know. Richard and Judy Sabin oversee this ministry.
NEW TESTAMENT BAPTIST CHURCH
FOR 57 YEARS … PREACHING the BIBLE
… the WHOLE BIBLE
… and NOTHING but the BIBLE!
NEW TESTAMENT BAPTIST CHURCH
2855 N. Craycroft Rd. Tucson, AZ 85712
Church Office Phone: 327-5938
Dr. J. C. Joiner, Pastor
Rev. Carroll Frankland, Assoc. Pastor
Jamie Frankland, Children / Activities Coordinator
Jacque Joiner, Ladies Ministries
Ron Cox, RU (Ph. 248-5216)
Sunday Services at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, & 6 PM
Wednesday Services at 7 PM
(AWANA & Youth Ministries at 6:30 PM)
RU: Fridays at 7 PM
Visitation: Saturdays at 9:30 AM
After each service, audio is available
on our web site: