Saturdays 9:30 AM
Let us give every family in this mission field a Gospel opportunity!
. . . he that winneth souls is wise.(Proverbs 11:30)
FIVE STEPS to present God’s plan of salvationto any lost sinner:
- “You and I must be born again.” John 3:1-7 Except a man be born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
- “Why must you be born again? Because you and I are sinners.”Romans 3:23 …all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- “Your penalty for sin is death.” Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- “The penalty for your sin was paid by Christ.” Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- “You must repent of sin, then call on and trust the Lord Jesus as your Savior.” Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
HOW TO JOIN OUR BAPTIST CHURCH FAMILY
1. BY PROFESSION OF FAITH AND BAPTISM
If you have received Christ, but have not been baptized by immersion in a Baptist church of like faith and practice, we invite you to join our local church family by water baptism. In obedience to the Word, this is the public testimony of your salvation, indicating your desire to be obedient to the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. BY LETTER OF TRANSFER.
If your current membership is in another Baptist church of like faith and practice, we will be pleased to welcome you into our church family as well. We will send the request to your church transferring your membership.
3. BY STATEMENT OF FAITH.
In the event that your church membership records are not available for transfer of membership, we will welcome you as a member upon your statement of faith in Christ and your testimony of obedience in following our Lord in scriptural baptism in a Baptist church of like faith and practice.
You may express your desire by one of these categories to become a member of our church family by coming forward during the invitation at the conclusion of each service. Should your situation not fall in one of the above categories, please seek the counsel of the Pastor.